A wide variety of microswitch and process connection options, along with a weather-tight enclosure, make the 400 Series an ideal choice for most ordinary location applications. Its worldwide use is assured with approvals and certifications to agency standards.
Widely used throughout the process industries, the 400 Series provides threshold protection and control for many critical functions. Typical installations are found in industrial gas production, energy generation including pumps, turbines and compressors, pulp and paper, and water and wastewater treatment.
- UL listed and cUL certifi ed. FM approved. CE compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive. Optional ATEX intrinsic safety compliance.
- One, two or three switch output may be separated up to 100% of range.
- Setting via reference dial or hex screw adjustment.
- Wide variety of available options and pressure sensor modules.
- Most models available for immediate delivery.