Features of the TTI 400L Short Tray Mounted Fire Fighting Unit:
Other features include well designed plumbing, camlock fittings for ease of use, and strong, fully galvanised frame with easy lifting and tie down points.
This 400L Fire Fighter has been specifically designed to suit smaller trays of double-cab utes. All the features of larger units on a smaller footprint.
- Durable, UV stabilised, calibrated polyethylene tank with integral baffle
- Galvanised steel frame with easy lifting and tie down points
- 36m hose reel with adjustable fire fighting nozzle
- Honda GX160 5.5HP engine
- Diesel engine option available
- 2" Aussie fire chief pump 490 L/min open flow
- Quality pressure regulator with bypass
- 6m bottom fill kit with camlock fittings
- Overall Dimensions (mm): 1570L x 890W x 1000H