Expertise offered by 4logik Alliance members - many of which are established leaders in their field - is highly specialised and complementary. The network's strength lies in its ability to draw on this expertise as required to provide a seamless service to clients in heavy industry.
Since these companies first came together in 2003, 4logik Alliance has quickly built a reputation for delivering engineering solutions for complex projects, reliably and cost-effectively.
Led by a highly experienced management team, 4logik Alliance is based in Wollongong with operations in Sydney and Emerald, Queensland, and established distribution affiliates in the UK, United States, India South Africa and New Zealand.
4logik Alliance enjoys strategic affiliations with industry networks and research organisations such as
- The Australian Industry Group and its intermediary service
- The Australian Industry Defence Network.
4logik Alliance Members are:
- Pacific Rail Engineering (rail and track equipment and services)
- Alminco (mining technology and manufacturing, composites)
- Alterrain (mining, geotechnical and civil engineering)
- IronMax (mining and industrial equipment)