Flexitank bladders are stringently tested in the tough Australian outback, and consistently receive two thumbs up from our happy (and hydrated) adventurers.
FTA flexible drinking water bladders:
- Suitable for most 4WD and SUV on the market
- Carry up to 90 litres of additional water
- Made from potable material (safe for drinking and taste free)
- Comply with international standards for materials in contact with water.
Put wasted space to good use with the FTA Universal flexitank range. This extremely durable water bladder lies across the rear seat foot well, cargo area and roof rack of most 4WD vehicles, and can withstand the scuffing of passenger feet (but not being stood upon!). When empty, the Universal Tank rolls up for easy storage.
Each tank includes:
- 1" (25mm) inlet with cap for easy filling
- ½" (13mm) outlet with a 1 metre hose kit for emptying bladder
- Tie-down points for use in cargo areas and on roof racks.
Rear Quarter Panel Bladders:
Utilise every spare inch of space with bladders designed specifically for larger 4WD vehicles. These easy-to-install bladders fit inside the rear quarter panel of the vehicle, providing you 20-25 litres of water without any loss of cargo space. There is no neater or more efficient way to carry water in a 4WD.