This course is especially valuable for people interested in analysing the causes of human error. You'll learn rules and theories to help you improve human performance, including how to improve procedures, training, communications, human engineering, supervision and management systems. You'll also learn ways to improve your company's investigation processes and procedures.
Who Should Attend?
Environment, Safety, and Health Managers, Quality Managers, Hospital Risk Managers, Quality Assurance Professionals, Equipment Root Cause Experts, Government Regulatory Investigators, Safety Engineers, Coordinators, Professionals, Reliability and Maintenance Engineers, Design Engineers, Facility Managers, Quality Auditors.
Plus you will learn many advanced skills that a Team Leader needs to collect information, analyse root causes, and develop effective fixes that will help your company improve performance.
These advanced skills and knowledge include:
* An advanced 14 step interviewing process
* Advanced human performance analysis and improvement techniques and behavioural change
* Ways to use the TapRooT® Tools proactively to stop accidents before they happen
* Understanding the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT)
* How to present your root cause analysis to management to get approval for improvement initiatives
Visit the TapRooT TRAINING CALENDAR