The Cobra CUE-500E is an Industrial 5-port Slim Unmanaged Power over Ethernet Switch.
The switch supports four PoE injector ports classified as power source equipment (PSE). The CUE-500 provides 15.4 watts of power per port and can be used to power IEEE802.3af compliant powered devices (PD) by Ethernet cable and eliminates the need for additional power wiring. The compact, slim line switch is equipped with a relay output for an event alarm for easy troubleshooting.
It offers 48 VDC redundant power input design and is secured with Power Polarity Reverse protection and an Overload Current Reset-table Fuse. The IP-30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -10 to 70 and DIN rail mounting makes CUE-500 suitable for an industrial environment. The E version extends the temperature rating to -40 to 80 . The CUE-500 is a plug-and-play solution for your Power over Ethernet applications.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.3af
- Provides 5 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector
- Embedded 5 port PoE Injector Function classified as PSE
- Supplies 15.4 watts of power per port full load with PoE
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Supports IEEE 802.3X flow control on full duplex, back pressure on half duplex
- Robust Aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Supports operating temperature -10 to 70 & Extended temperature -40 to 80 degrees C
- DIN-Rail, Panel mount or desktop installation
- Supports Redundant 48VDC power input
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD Protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Overload Current Reset-table Fuse present
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection Present
- Terminal block present for master and slave power
Model CUE-413 is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial POE Switches range - click HERE to see all models