- 15ppm accuracy/0.5ppm resolution
- 1999999 full scale + 10% over-range
- 20mV-200mV-2V-20V DC voltage
- Deviation control -9.999% to +9.999%
- GPIB & RS232 interface
- Ideal for ATE application
The basic digital to analogue converter has 22 bit (0.25ppm) resolution and linearity and temperature coefficient are compensated in software to better than 0.1ppm of full scale per degC. For the DC 2V and 20V ranges noise is <1ppm (<1Hz) and short term stability <0.5ppm/day and <2ppm/month.
Eight bright 7 segment LEDs are used to display the output value while a bank of dot matrix LEDs show units and other information.
GPIB & RS232
These interfaces allow the 5018 to be connected to a PC and controlled by an external program such as Time Electronics’ EasyCal calibration software.