Efficiency Works will help to facilitate the implementation of the early stages of a 5S Blitz program.
5S is a simple yet effective way to develop workplaces by simplifying, organising and sustaining a productive work environment. The five S’s have been translated from Japanese words that, the English equivalents being:
- Sort – Dispose of clutter
- Set in Order – Organise what remains
- Shine – Ensure areas are easy to clean and are kept clean
- Standardise – Use standards to make sure the first three are maintained
- Sustain – Maintain through empowerment, commitment and discipline
These 5S training workshops are practical and hands on and participants will be able to learn the 5S concepts and practically apply the tools in business processes. Organisations will benefit from this learning experience as 5S improvements applied in their plant will offer results in a short period of time.
Conducting 5S workshop training will provide a culture that offers numerous benefits to an organisation, including:
- Improved safety
- Reduced waste
- Improved morale
- Ownership of the workspace
- Improved productivity
- Improved maintenance
- Better impression for clients and others
Additional information on 5S Blitz workshops is available from Efficiency Works.