Close coupled to NEMA standard submersible electric motor. Designed for flow rates to 77m3/hr, 1,280lpm from standard 6" ID borehole.
Suitable for applications such as :
- Water supply
- Turf watering
- Mine dewatering
- Water treatment
Features & Benefits
- Advanced stainless steel manufacturing technology with state of the art stainless steel, complete 316SS hydraulic design provides high efficiency pump design, flexible stage construction and unique sand handling capabilities.
- High efficiency impeller design, radial flow impeller for 18 and 27m3/hr and axial flow impeller for 45 and 60m3/hr providing maximum efficiency, reduced power consumption and maximum performance from 6 inch ID bore.
- Fluted silicon carbide / polyurethane bearings and floating PTFE neck rings provides wear resistance for longer pump life and unique sand handling capabilities.
- Check valve assembly incorporated into discharge head and stainless steel upthrust washer for pump & motor protection and horizontal or vertical operation.
- Hexagonal shaft design, single outer casing and flexible stage design provides maximum pump strength & operating pressure, matched pump performance and easy to install and service.