6600 Series Programmable AC Power Source (Switching)
- Utilize advance PWM technology with switching amplifier design, the efficiency up to at least 80%.
- Adopt direct couple output technology, compact in size and light weight. As small as 22.2cm height and 65kG weight for capacity of 4KVA.
- Large 240 X 64 Graphic LCD display for readouts of V, F, Arms, Apeak, P, PF and Time.
- Adjust voltage/frequency setting via Rotary Knob when output is turn ON.
- Programmable design: Capable to set the starting and ending angle/Surge/Drop cycle.
- Programmable 50 memories, 9 steps per memory, for interconnection between each step to simulate different testing condition of the DUT.
- Capable to store and recall 50 memories, as well as varying voltage/frequency when output is turn ON.
- For Aging or Life test on DUT, the user able to change the timer either in second, minute or hour.
- High crest factor . Capable to withstand inrush current >=3 times of rate current.
- Able to protect against false judgment on high inrush current loads for 1000mS.
- There is a unique feature that able to turn on high inrush current loads such as motors and compressors.
- Optional Remote I/P (includes 7 memories recall) interface for automatic control or GPIB/RS232 nterface control.
- Protections and alerts for overload, short circuit, over voltage, over power and over temperature.
- Optional DC output 0 - 400V.
To Know about 6600 Series Programmable Ac Power Source (switching) Please click here