6800 Series Digital AC Power Source
EXTECH is proud to announce the new 6800 Series Digital AC Power Source for low power applications. This high precision power supply has a height of only 8.9 cm (1kVA model), which is the smallest in the market.
With new U.S. and European standards limiting power loss during idle conditions, the 6800 Series is the perfect solution for low power measurement applications. Optional metering capability enables the 6800 series to measure current and power at a resolution of 0.1mA/0.01W
- Linear amplifying design with low distortion and yet high stability.
- Sophisticated and compact design –As small as 2U (8.9cm) size for capacity of 1KVA
- Adjustable output voltage 0 ~ 300Vac and Frequency 45 ~ 500Hz
- Optional resolution of 0.1mA/0.01W for cost saving as no additional Power Meter needed
- Unique regulation function in providing capability to turn on high inrush current loads such as motors and compressors
- 4 modules of green LED display –For measurement display of Frequency, Voltage, Current and Power/Power Factor
- High Crest Factor, capable to withstand inrush current > 4 times of rated current and protect against false judgement on high inrush current loads for 1000mS
- Optional Remote Memory control (M1-M7) for quick output control
- Temperature and speed controlled fan to lessen noise produced
- Capacity: 500VA ~ 4KVA
- Option: Voltage 0 ~ 600V and Frequency 45.0 ~ 999.9Hz
Test Power is the sole and exclusive distributor for the Extech product range in Australia and New Zealand.
.To Know about 6800 Series Digital Ac Power Source Please click here