7030 Series Small Frame Tractors : 7330 Premium High Crop
The 7330 Tractor is available in a high crop configuration, ideal for operations with flowers, nursery stock, vegetables, sugarcane or any other tall or bushy crop.
Rear Drop Axle
The rear drop axle provides additional crop clearance under the axle as well as additional drawbar clearance, when compared to a base axle with high clearance tyres. The drop axle features a flanged-type axle end and can accommodate tread settings from 1524-2235 mm (60-88 in).
The 7330 High Crop tractor comes standard with our Premium tractor cab. This cab is best-in-class with one-piece glass for clear visibility, air suspension seat for smooth riding, climate controls for operator comfort, an optional insulated cooling compartment and Field Office™ features such as storage space and electrical outlets.
- Standard Front and Rear Tyres - 320/90R46
- Wheelbase - 2768 mm (109 in.)
- Overall Length (excluding hitch and drawbar) - 4521 mm (178 in.)
- Tread Spacings - 1625, 1727, 1829, 1930, 2032, 2133 and 2235 mm (64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 84 and 88 in.)
- Drawbar Clearance (offset down) - 787 mm (31 in.)
- Height to Top of Cab (without cab suspension) - 3150 mm (124 in.)
- Front Axle Clearance - 680 mm (26.8 in)
- Rear Axle Clearance - 1054 mm (41.5 in)
To Know More about 7030 Series Small Frame Tractors : 7330 Premium High Crop Please click here