Operation is simple and direct, with no menus, calculations or complex analyzer procedures. Select Amps or Volts on the rotary dial, connect, and measure.
The push of a button gives additional information. You can troubleshoot and measure power quality with the ease of using a digital clamp-on - simply, safely, and economically.
Features of 721 Clamp-On Power Quality & Harmonic Meter:
- Designed for traditional and nonlinear loads.
- Simple clamp-on operation with power quality features.
- No menus, no calculations and no analyzing.
- Accurate True RMS readings of amperes and volts.
- Direct reading of %THD, %DF, CF, and Peak.
- Recording mode for Min, Max, Avg, Max Peak.
- Works with oscilloscopes as a harmonic and current transducer.
- Rugged Lexan construction for professional daily use.
- Built to UL, CSA, VDE, GS and IEC 1010 safety standards.
Applications of 721 Clamp-On Power Quality & Harmonic Meter:
- True RMS voltage and current values on any circuit.
- Identify harmonic distortion patterns and sources of voltage harmonics.
- Identify dominant load types in circuits.
- Identify linear and nonlinear loads.
- Locate sources of harmonic current.
- Derating transformers.
- Track down overloaded or unbalanced circuits.
- Reduce system overloads.
- Measure output frequency of adjustable speed drive controllers.