Features of the Endevco® 7253D Triaxial Isotron® Accelerometer:
- It allows 360° cable orientation with hermetically sealed titanium housing to protect against environmental contamination.
- 7253D is ideally suited for applications where the orientation of the connector and sensitive axes are critical.
- Testing environments include flight testing, aircraft engine testing, industrial engine testing, missile testing, aircraft component testing, spacecraft component testing, and industrial machinery testing.
- The 7253D has sensitivities of 10mV/g or 100 mV/g, and is small as well as 10 grams lightweight with a broad frequency response at operating temperature between -55°C to +125°C.
- Each axis utilises an Endevco® type P-8 shear piezoelectric sensing element in conjunction with a hybrid charge amplifier to provide a low-impedance output of ±5 volt full scale in a two-wire IEPE system configuration.
- A constant current excitation of 2 to 20 mA is required for each axis, with the electrical connection made to each axis through a 4-pin connector.
- Accessories included with the Endevco® model 7253D include the 3027AM3-120 cable, 42883 mounting screw assembly and EHM488 wrench.
- Optional accessories include the models 123, 133, 2775B or 2793 signal conditioner.