The I-87H17W HART analog input module is an eight-channel analog input module for the connection of HART devices. The module with HART Protocol unlocks the power of your HART field devices by providing full read/write access to all information within the devices.
It eliminates the need for separate HART multiplexer data networks and analog inputs modules by integrating these two functions into one package. Analog and HART data are available immediately.
It can be used in PAC series of ICP DAS to measures 4~20mA current and acts as a HART master, allowing communication with HART field devices. The sampling rate of I-87H17W is changeable and supports DCON protocol.
In the meanwhile, ICP DAS also provides API library for users to develop their own program by VC,VB , C# or VB.Net environment. The I-87H17W is the ideal solution for performing control, preventive maintenance, asset management and remote diagnostics activities.
The features of I-87H17W:
- Analog input capability with or without HART
- Real-time HART data acquisition
- Full read/write access to all device information
- Support 4 ~ 20 mA current input
- 2 or 4 wire transmitters of HART
- With a built-in resistor
- Open wire detection
- 4 kV ESD protection
- 2500 VDC intra-module isolation
- Built-in Watchdog
- RoHS compliance
- Support DCON Protocol
- Provide API library and demos
- Support XPAC, WinPAC, iPAC, I-87Kx,RU-87Px, USB-87Px, ET-87Px series
For more information, please visit this website