With support for H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording, and ruggedized features such as fanless design and a wide operating temperature, theMxNVR-IA8 is ideal for demanding industrial applications.
The MxNVR-IA8 can be connected to 8 IP cameras for real-time or scheduled video recording. Operators can set the network video recorder to trigger recording on an event. Since videos are only transmitted when remote live view and video playback are required, the overall network will experience greater network transmission efficiency and lower bandwidth investment requirement. The MxNVR-IA8 comes without any heater or fan, operates comfortably in a wide -40 to 75 °C operating temperature range, is protected against EMI and surges, and reduces bandwidth when transmitting video streams back to the remote control center or machine room for video recording. These industrial-grade design features give theMxNVR-IA8 reliable performance in demanding field site applications.
Features of the MxNVR-IA8 Network Video Recorder include:
- Supports H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording
- Can record up to 8 VPort video stream channels
- Supports video recording by schedule and by event trigger
- Built-in 2x2.5" SATA hard disk interface for storage hard disks
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature (with solid state disk)
- Modbus/TCP supported for direct communication with SCADA systems
- Supports IEEE 802.1X for high network security
- Robust, fanless, 19" rackmount design