The TP488-RT display will cycle through the active channels showing the channel number and the value. The cycling rate can be configured via a software function.
All calibration and setting up is achieved by user pushbuttons, using easy to follow messages on the display. Programming functions include decimal point, digital filter, relay setpoint parameters, number of input channels, calibration and scaling.
The TP488-RT accepts Pt100 RTD, Pt1000 RTD, Ni250 RTD, 10W copper RTD and LM335 semiconductor temperature sensors. Each input may be individually calibrated and the instrument retains the calibration values in non volatile memory.
A programmable digital filter improves stability by smoothing out short term interference. The setpoint relays may be individually configured for setpoint level, hysteresis, high and/or low alarm, relay trip delay, normally open or normally closed operation.
Individual relays may be allocated to any input channel or a number of channels. Flexible programming allows the user to select the number of inputs and outputs required. The instrument will only scan the selected active inputs.
Optional outputs include isolated analog or serial retransmission. A data logging option is available (all active channels logged) with logged data being downloaded via the serial output option.
Features of 8 Channel Scanning Temperature Monitor - TP488-RT:
- Eight Inputs (selectable 1 to 8)
- Eight relay outputs (5 Amp, max. 240VAC)
- TP488-RT measures temperature from Pt100 RTD, Pt1000 RTD, Ni250 RTD, 10W copper RTD or LM335 semiconductor sensors
- Flexible alarm functions,relays may be allocated to one or a number of channels
- Programmable 1° or 0.1° resolution
- Displays in °C or °F
- Auto scanning or manual display
- Programmable scan rate
- Digital filter (improves stability)
- Pushbutton calibration & setup
- Optional isolated analog retransmission with binary input channel selection
- Optional serial retransmission RS232 or RS485 (factory configured) with choice of ASCII or Modbus RTU protocols
- Optional data logging version
- Individual calibration for each input
- High Brightness 20mm LED display readable from 10m away
- 240, 110 VAC, isolated 12 to 48VDC or non isolated 15-24VDC operation (factory configured)
- Wallmount/Weatherproof enclosure
- Rugged IP65 construction
- 2 year guarantee
Applications of 8 Channel Scanning Temperature Monitor - TP488-RT:
- Cool rooms,Wineries & Breweries
- Computer Rooms, Laboratories
- Remote Sites
- Boiler Temperatures, Multizone Furnaces
- Tank Level Monitoring
- Mushroom Farms & Hot Houses