The BTT-08 features extended battery life, (up to 22 hours) with rechargeable battery and increased memory size. (8MB) It can interface with any Bluetooth-enable mobile device to provide GPS data to applications.
The BTT-08 is capable of keeping up to 450,000 records or positions, including longitude, latitude, speed, UTC, and tag data. The log file can be downloaded for analysis via high-speed USB connection, the location histories can also be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth or TrackMaker.
It can be used as a wireless and mobile data logger for asset tracking, fleet management, heavy logistics and dangerous goods transportation.
Key Product Features of 8 Meg Tracking Bluetooth GPS
- 16 channels ?ll-In-View?tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 45/38/6 sec. (average)
- Superior sensitivity: -152dBm tracking
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 38400 bps baud rate
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices with Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- 8M Bytes flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 450K data records
- Log data can be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth and TrackMaker
- Logging data interval programmable: by time or distance
- Data tag (start, stop point) can be set by user, maximum 250 sections
- Support G-mouse function via USB cable
- Vibration sensor for power management (auto power on or goes to sleep mode)
- Ultra low power consumption: 22 hours continuous use by 1100mAh battery
- Time to full recharge: within 3 hours
Applications of 8 Meg Tracking Bluetooth GPS
- Land/Marine Navigation
- Asset Tracking
- Fleet Management
- Sports and Recreation