Free standing on suitable floor, they just require electrical connection to be ready for work.
For two operator utilisation the Hydraulic system is activated buy two shielded foot controls, one operating the punch end cylinder; the other operating the power to the three shearing and the notch stations.
This system gives accurate power inching at all five work stations and allows the machine to be stopped at any position giving safe and accurate tool setting and work positioning.
Limit switches at both ends of the machine control stroke length at all stations. Centralised lubrication is by metered one shot system - being one feature of the low maintenance requirement.
Features of 80XS Hydraulic Punch & Shear Machine With Notching:
- Large punch table with multipurpose bolster - removable table block for overhang channel/joist flange punching.
- Punch table, shear table and notch table standard equipment.
- Power inching and adjustable strokes at punch and shear end.
- Centralised pressure lubrication.
- Wide applications - for large hole punching, tube notching, bending.
- Punching - large throat depth
- Low voltage movable light standard equipment.
- Mitre cut flanges of angle under shear blade.
- Alternative rectangular/vee notching facility.
- Work Station guards standard fitment.
- Two cylinder operation.
- Overload relief on hydraulic system.
- Interchangeable bearings, seals and valves readily available from stockists of hydraulic equipment.
- Machines with low maintenance requirement.
- German Siemens Electrical
Specifications of 80XS Hydraulic Punch & Shear Machine With Notching:
- Rated capacity 80 Ton
- Maximum capacities 30 x 20mm
- Diameter x thickness 38 x 15 - 50 x 12mm - 30 x 20mm
- Maximum stroke length 80mm
- Speed - 20mm travel 34 full cycles
- Throat depth standard 355mm
- Working height 1050mm
- Flat bar 330 x 20mm
- Alternative 480 x 10mm
- Blade length 485mm
- Angle flange trim 120 x 15mm
- Working height 890mm
- Angle Cutting
- At 90° with non deforming multi edged blades 160 x 16mm
- At 45° mitre 80 x 10mm
- Working height 1155mm
- Section Cutting
- Round/square bar 50mm
- Channel beam 160 x 90mm
- Tee 100 x 12mm
- Material Thickness 13mm
- Width 52mm
- Depth: vee-rect 52 x 100mm
- Angle flange 100 x 13mm
- Working height 890mm
- Motor 7.5kw
- Net weight 2430kg
- Gross weight 2620kg
- Machine dimensions 183 x 79 x 192cm
- Packed dimensions 195 x 92 x 210cm
- Optional Tooling
- Bending Vee die and 4 way die block 540mm long
- Tube Notch maximum diameter 108mm
- Louvre Die punch unit 115 x 80mm