92mm Werner and Pfleiderer ZSK 92 Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extrusion Line (Compounding) 1984 with Gala Underwater Pelletising System
- 1. Werner & Pfeiderer ZSK92- M385 (1984) Twin Screw
- 2. Kreyenborg K-SWE125-88/P dual piston screen changer with integrated polymer diverter valve (PDV) & hydraulic power pack
- 3. Gala under water pelletizing system.
1. Werner & Pfeiderer ZSK92- M385 (1984) Twin Screw
- 92mm diameter co rotating twin screw
- 24,904 Hours shown on control panel
- 24D with double vent (no vacuum system)
- All barrel section with replaceable liners
- Siemens 195kW (260 horsepower) DC drive motor
- Integrated electrical control system
- Running PP at 800 kg/hr (1,760 lbs per hour)
- Barrel equipped with oil type heat/cool system.
- 1 x spare open barrel section with replaceable liner – new
- 1 x spare closed barrel section with replaceable liner – new
- 2 x spare plugs for open barrels - new
- 1 x fan for air cooling from outside factory
- Spare kneading blocks & screw elements - new
- Screw clamp set to assist screw removal
- Miscellaneous electrical components
- Extruder control panel
- Siemens DC drive panel
Full documentation available with all equipment.