Thermal imaging has a major role to play in industrial process control and use rugged hardware as well as better-aligned software to provide an interface to process systems.
Raytek’s expertise in industrial thermal imaging is backed by 20 years of single point and line scanning infra red installations. Raytek Pi20 thermal imaging cameras find application in refractory monitoring in kilns and furnaces, electrical power installations, fire prevention in storage, delivery temperature for products subject to self heating as well as process monitoring for electrolytic cells or batteries.
Unlike line scanners or single point systems, Raytek Pi20 thermal imaging cameras enable easy monitoring of extensive areas, stationary or moving for critical temperatures that can appear at any position.
Key features of Raytek Pi20 thermal imaging cameras
- Full resolution at 320x240 pixels at 30Hz
- Covers temperatures from -40°C to 2000°C in two different models
- Communications are via Ethernet, with support for up to 16 cameras from one PC
- Datatemp software allows for 64 AOI to be defined with data recording or control actions attached to each AOI
- Analogue and digital outputs are generated by I/O modules on the Ethernet LAN, with functions being selectable during system configuration
- Software is customisable for various applications