A Vertical Form Fill Seal machine (VFFS) for large bags will be operating on the Accuweigh-Budpak stand (117) at AUSPACK PLUS 2011 in Melbourne later this month.
The F1200 VFFS machine is a very cost effective packaging solution for a diverse range of products such as: stockfeed, pet food, seeds, grains, fertilisers, mulch, bark and many others products.
The ESSE-GI F1200 is manufactured in Italy to exacting specifications and designed to be as simple as possible with no un-necessary complexity to ensure a long, trouble free operating life.
The F1200 VFFS can be configured with either weighing or volumetric (dosing) input feed for versatility and has many standout features that position this large bag VFFS packaging machine above the opposition:
A hydraulic reel lifter that eliminates manual effort when changing film reels.
- A full colour touch screen with simple graphics of all operating parameters.
- Film perforation allows filled bags to be easily flattened and palletised.
- Air evacuation for packaged food products.
- Automatic bag seat height adjustment matches the output conveyor height.
- Bag bottom vibrator assists product settling.
- Bag shaker settles product that usually can’t be packaged by VFFS machines.
Accuweigh is the Exclusive Australian Agent for the ESSE GI range of products and has branches in all mainland states providing complete after sales service and support.