These 2.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) flash solid state disks can easily replace standard 2.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs), providing full HDD functionality with higher reliability and superior performance.
In addition, A25FB Flashpak flash solid state diskss contain no moving parts. The A25FB Flashpak flash SSDs are far superior to HDDs in terms of ruggedness, shock resistance, environmental resilience and performance in no-compromise applications.
To meet the unique data security requirements of defense and security applications, Adtron EraSure™ data security provides multiple levels of data elimination techniques. EraSure Clear provides a fast data elimination function that enables erasing of data in seconds.
EraSure Sanitize uses an agency defined and unique customer defined pre-programmed sanitization procedure allowing full media declassification. Combined with the ArrayPro performance engine, EraSure Sanitize provides unparalleled sanitization performance. In addition, access control features include write protection and password login for added data security.
SOLID STATE DISK RELIABILITY
- Prediction Method MTBF*
- Telcordia 1,900,000 hours (25°C, ground benign, controlled)
*Calculated using an A25FB-4GC20N.
FLASH DISK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Proven industry standards coupled with Adtron technology
- Standard Serial ATA interface delivers unparalleled operating system compatibility while Adtron flash disks replace and offer exceptional alternatives to HDD
- Adtron ArrayPro performance engine in a 2.5-inch form factor
- Parallel array processing provides unmatched flash disk performance
- Adtron EraSure data security technology provides comprehensive declassification options
- Provides the most comprehensive and fastest flash data security capabilities. Compliant with NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M, NSA 130-2, Air Force AFSSI-5020, Army AR380-19, Navy NAVSO P-5239-26 and IRIG 106-3
- Serial-ATA interface combined with the Adtron Flashpak technology
- Enables broad operating system capability, including Microsoft® Windows®, Linux, and Sun™ Microsystems Solaris™ operating systems
- Hot Swap feature
- Allows users to remove and replace the A25FB flash disk with power on, reducing planned and unplanned downtime
FLASH DISK SPECIFICATIONS
- Host computer with Serial ATA-1.0 (SATA-Revision 1.0a) interface, 1.5 Gb/s
- BIOS and O/S with SATA-1.0 support
- Interface and connector
- Serial ATA (SATA) - 7-pin signal segment, 15-pin power segment
- Data transfer rate (Sustained Read/Write rates)
- Reads: Up to 78 MBytes/sec (150MB/s Burst)
- Writes: Up to 47 MBytes/sec (150MB/s Burst)
- 4 GBytes to 160 GBytes
- Power requirements
- Voltage = 5V ± 5% @ 1.25A (max)
- Width: 69.85mm [2.75"], Depth: 100.2mm [3.945"]
- Height: 9.3mm [.364"] (4, 8, 16, 32GB)
- Height: 15.8mm [.621] (12, 16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72, 80, 96GB)
- Height: 22.3mm [.876"] (120, 160GB)
- Operating temperature
- Commercial (C): 0 to 70°C
- Industrial (I): -40 to 85°C
- RoHS: 2002/95/EC
- Safety: UL IEC 60950-1:2003; CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- EMC/Emissions: EN 55022:1998+A1 & A2; CISPR 22:1997; FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B:2002
- EMC/Immunity: EN 61000-4-2:1995; EN 61000-4-3:1998; EN 55024:1998, CISPR 24:1997
- Standard Warranty
- 3 Years
For further information about A25FB-20 (Flashpak SATA) visit AJ Distributors at http://www.ajdistributors.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the AJ Distributors team will respond to your enquiry directly.