Uses of Abel-rod - Polyethylene Foam Rod Expansion Joint & Space Filler:
- Ideal as a vertical and horizontal joint filler in concrete, masonry substrates between precast concrete panels, interior walls, sealing skylights, shop fronts and curtain wall construction.
- Can also be used in areas such as swimming pools, in draft proofing, dust sealing, sealing electrical control boxes, truck and trailer construction and as piping around chairs.
Features & Benefits of Abel-rod - Polyethylene Foam Rod Expansion Joint & Space Filler:
- Excellent recovery properties enable Abelrod to withstand many years of compression and expansion, ensuring a tight seal from dirt and water entry.
- Highly resistant to weathering and most common chemicals.
- Meets the requirements of Australian Standard AS2170, "Plastic Materials for Food Contact Use".
- Ideal filler prior to application of most sealants.