SkyCool is a specialised thermal coating applied to the exterior of metal roofed buildings. An application will result in a number of important benefits including:
Large drop in internal temperature, like that experienced by a shopping complex in Melbourne.
- Substantial and very cost-effective reduction in air conditioning power consumption.
- Greater efficiency & life from existing air conditioning plant through reduced peak loads.
- Significant contribution to the environment through large reductions in greenhouse gas generation resulting from the power saved.
- A more productive work environment without the expense of air conditioning.
- Increased value in the building whether it is conditioned or not.
- Roof is protected from
- Thermal shock due to varying sun load
- Corrosion from atmospheric contaminants.
- Environmentally safe and convenient to apply - there is no interruption to the business of your building.
In brief, SkyCool presents in most buildings a triple bottom line benefit to the user and the community:- large energy cost savings, preservation of the roof, and significant abatement of greenhouse gas.