Our workplace investigations services are utilised by some of the most respected organisations in Australia including local, state and federal government agencies, universities, health and aged care providers, insurance and legal firms, and numerous businesses of all sizes.
Our reputation is built on:
- Experience and expertise built up over thirty years. We have significant depth of experience coupled with relevant training and qualifications. A number of our investigators have relevant police service backgrounds and we have both male and female licenced investigators and nationally accredited mediators.
- Our qualifications - our staff have a range of formal qualifications including: Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Behavioural Science, Bachelor of Social Science (Psych), Bachelor of Social Work, Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety, Diploma of Government (Investigation), Associate Diploma of Business (Security Management), Certificate IV Training and Assessment, Certificate IV Government Fraud Control, Certificate IV Government (Investigation), Department of Justice Mediation Course Graduates.
- A commitment to provide excellent service in a timely and cost effective manner.
- A Quality Endorsed Company – one of the few firms in this field to have achieved this internationally recognised accreditation.
- Our staff - the directors, Daniel Bowe and Murray Bickerdike LLB (Hons), have decades of experience and are supported by a highly skilled staff - small enough to provide personalised service; large enough to draw upon a broad skill base.