3M Cubitron II 984F Abrasive Belts allow cooler and faster grinding thanks to the revolutionary shaped abrasive grain.
Designed for up to 4 times longer life than conventional belts, 3M Cubitron II 984F Abrasive Belts feature precisely shaped, uniformly sized and vertically oriented triangles that are designed to fracture as they wear, continuously forming new, super sharp points and edges that slice cleanly through metal like a knife.
The design of 3M Cubitron II 984F Abrasive Belts prevents heat build-up in the work-piece reducing heat related stress cracks and discolouration. With the abrasive staying cooler and sharper, the 3M belts last up to four times as long as conventional ceramic grain belts.
Key Features of 3M Cubitron II 984F Abrasive Belts:
- Up to 30% faster cutting on hard-to-grind metals
- Cut cooler, diverting heat from the work piece and belt to the swarf
- Helps eliminate burnishing and heat stress
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than conventional ceramic aluminium oxide belts
- Available in sizes: 10, 12, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100 and 150mm (Grade 36+,60+ and 80+)