EnviraSponge produces a large range of blast media which can provide a variety of surface finishes and profiles from 0 – 125 microns.
- Low dust– Contaminants are contained at the source, resulting in less dust to collect – reduced need for dust suppression and extraction.
- Superior surface preparation in confined environments
- Keep your sensitive equipment protected.
- Improve operator visibility, meaning less re-work.
- Greater operator safety – low abrasive rebound; Low dust
- Reduced down-time – Other trades can work simultaneously.
- Dry surface preparation.
- Some media types are non-sparking for use in explosive sensitive areas.
- Allows work near operating mechanical equipment.
- Replace mechanical cleaning tools for faster and easier treatment of curved surfaces with a near perfect finish.
- Enhanced surface cleaning and chloride removal from steel.
- Creates a surface profile of 5 – 100 microns on steel.
For more information or quote please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.