Choosing EnviraSponge offers superior results and will achieve a safe, sustainable surface preparation whilst also being environmentally responsible. EnviraSponge’s dust containment and its ability to perform dry make it well suited in a production environment. Increased productivity and reduced down-time can be achieved because EnviraSponge allows confined spaces to be cleaned without affecting sensitive equipment.
The EnviraSponge media is propelled via the Media Generator (Blast Machine). On impact with the surface the sponge flattens and exposes the abrasive which abrades or cleans whilst at the same time the sponge captures any dirt/contamination/dust on the surface. On rebound the sponge expands back to its original size causing a vacuum inside the sponge which captures the airborne dust particles.
EnviraSponge is RECYCLABLE and minimises waste generated during surface cleaning. Unlike conventional hard abrasives which ricochet with significant retained energy, EnviraSponge transfers its energy upon contact by flattening out, thus vastly reducing the danger to the operator from ricochet.
- Low dust – Contaminants are contained at the Source – 98% less dust than conventional blasting.
- Superior surface preparation
- Ability to work safely in confined environments.
- Protect sensitive assets
- Recyclable – reduces waste by up to 94%
- Improved operator visibility
- Reduced down-time
- Dry surface preparation
- Replaces mechanical cleaning tools – near perfect finish
- Enhanced surface cleaning
- Can create surface profiles between 5-100 microns on steel.
- Capacity: 100 Litres
- Width: 101cm
- Depth: 95cm
- Height: 112cm
- Weight: 230kg
- Blast Time: 10 minutes
- Output Pressure: – 115 psi (1-8 Bar)