EnviroSolutions Floorsweep is a premium, multipurpose absorbent for oil and hydrocarbon spills. Made from a combination of cellulose fibres like cotton, ground nut, stock feeds and fibrous flour, this absorbent has a very fast wicking action, meaning it absorbs oil and fuel spills rapidly leaving little residue behind.
These naturally occurring fibrous materials are blended and processed to produce a cost effective, premium oil spill absorbent that will quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, proten fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment. Because of their strong 'wicking effect'
EnviroSolutions Absorbents are able to rapidly encapsulate liquids so that they cannot leach back into the environment.
- Highly absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly materials
- Rapidly encapsulates hydrocarbons (oils, fuels, grease, etc) & many other liquids
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use
- Made of all naturally occuring microbes
- Does not contain crystalline silica (classified Group 1 Carcinogenic to humans)
- Ideal for domestic, commerical and industrial applications
- Tested for and pass stringent international liquid release standards
- In many regions can be disposed of to landfill, however this is subject to local regulations
To find out more about Floating Containment Booms email with your questions using the enquiry box provided.