Zeosorb Floorsweep (Absorbent Materials) is made from natural Zeolite and is highly effective in absorbing liquids, odours and vapours.
Zeosorb Floorsweep is a multipurpose absorbent made from Zeolite, a naturally occurring volcanic material. Zeolite is the only known negatively charged mineral in an original sate. This allows the product to encapsulate and retain liquids, odours and vapours for safe disposal.
Zeosorb Floorsweep is a clean and environmentally friendly absorbent that will quickly absorb a wide range of liquid including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment.
Hazardous liquids hold a potential threat to the environment and it's up to industries to ensure that these hazardous substances do not leach nito and through soils and waterways, through the use of effective spill control management by using absorbents that are effecive in immobilising spills.
Features of Absorbent Materials | Zeosorb Floorsweep include:
- Enormous surface area and absorption capacity
- Fast acting and absorbs immediately on contact
- Will not leach back absorbed fluids, odours and vapours
- Exceeds EPA landfill leachate tests
- Maintains strength and integrity when full, making clean up easy
- Removes most fresh stains from concrete
- Granular mineral can be spread easily
- Versatile - provides safe and effective spill management
- Meets international leachate standards for hydrocarbons (C10 - C36)
- Minimises the risk of environmental spill leaching
- All natural inert mineral
- Contains no chemical additives
Learn more about Spill Response Equipment Absorbent Floorsweep