Absorbent Hydrocarbon Oil Spill Pads are used to absorb oil and hydrocarbon spills on land and water. These Pads repel water while absorbing the hydrocarbon spill.
These heavy duty pads are made from Needle-Punched Polypropylene and are capable of absorbing up to 1 litre of oil. Don't be fooled by the cheap melt blown pads being offered by most Spill Control companies, as their absorbency rates are much lower.
Our unique Heavy Duty Oil Spill Pads are far superior; in fact, our light duty Needle Punched pads will absorb the same volume as a heavy duty melt blown pad. We've done the tests and there is no comparison - Needle Punch Spill Pads are a far more economical option.
Absorbent Pads Oil Select Heavy Weight specifications:
- Colour: White
- Material: Non Woven Needle-Punched Polypropylene
- Weight: Heavy Duty
- Size: 43cm Long x 48cm Wide
- Absorbs: Approximately one litre
Features & Benefits:
- Absorbs petroleum-derived fluids only. Ideal for situations where you need to absorb oils but not water
- Will not deteriorate or sink when fully saturated
- Chemical-resistant - absorbs a wide variety of petrochemicals and petroleum-based solvents without degrading or reacting
- Absorbs up to 1 litre per pad - High efficiency means less absorbent to dispose of, reducing disposal costs
- Economical - Don't pay for universal absorbing when you don't need it
- Large surface area - Covers surface spills and catches drips on land or factory floors
- Will not tear under extreme industrial use
- Can be rung out up to fifty times by hand or wringer