These naturally occurring fibrous materials are blended and processed to produce a cost effective, premium range of absorbents that will quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment.
Because of their strong ‘wicking effect’ SpillSmart Absorbents are able to rapidly encapsulated liquids so that they cannot leach back into the environment. All SpillSmart absorbents have been tested for and pass stringent international liquid release standards.
In many regions, SpillSmart Absorbents can be disposed of to landfill, however this is subject to local regulations. SpillSmart cellulose absorbents should not be used on strong acid or alkaline solutions.
All SpillSmart Absorbents are:
- Environmentally responsible
- Proudly Australian made
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use.
SpillSmart All Purpose Road Spill
SpillSmart All Purpose Road Spill is a combination our popular 'Floor Sweep' Product and a mineral called Zeolite.
Zeolite is widely used in water treatment and agriculture for its ability to attract pollutants. It also leaves paved surfaces with a gritty feel, which people have been used to with 'kitty litter' type products.
However, unlike 'kitty litter', by combining Zeolite with a premium absorbent like SpillSmart Floor Sweep, this product will not only significantly reduces slippage in the effected area, it will provide a fast, cost effective and safe way to contain and remove a potentially harmful liquid pollutants and ensuring that public and worker safety is not compromised.
Features of SpillSmart All Purpose Road Spill
- Highly absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly materials.
- Leaves paved surfaces safe and dry.
- Rapidly encapsulates hydrocarbons (oils, fuels, grease, etc) and many other liquids
- Easy to apply and simple to use.
- Made of all natural, cellulose materials.
- Contains safe, naturally occurring microbes for the bioremediation of hydrocarbons.
- Ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications for public or worker safety.