These naturally occurring fibrous materials are blended and processed to produce a cost effective, premium range of absorbents that will quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment.
Because of their strong ‘wicking effect’ SpillSmart Absorbents are able to rapidly encapsulated liquids so that they cannot leach back into the environment. All SpillSmart absorbents have been tested for and pass stringent international liquid release standards.
In many regions, SpillSmart Absorbents can be disposed of to landfill, however this is subject to local regulations. SpillSmart cellulose absorbents should not be used on strong acid or alkaline solutions.
All SpillSmart Absorbents are:
- Environmentally responsible
- Proudly Australian made
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use.
SpillSmart All Purpose
SpillSmart All Purpose Absorbent is made from a blend of wood flour and stockfeeds to create a robust, economical, effective all purpose absorbent.
SpillSmart All Purpose will quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids.
SpillSmart All Purpose Absorbent should not be used on strong acid or alkaline solutions. Unlike some 'kitty litter' type products, SpillSmart All Purpose does not contain crystalline silica (classified Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans).
Features of SpillSmart All Purpose
- Highly absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly materials.
- Rapidly encapsulates hydrocarbons (oils, fuels, grease, etc) and many other liquids.
- Made of all natural, cellulose materials.
- Contains safe, naturally occurring microbes for the bioremediation of hydrocarbons.
- Does not contain crystalline silica (classified Group 1 Carcinogenic to humans)
- Ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.