Combining features that you would expect from a larger TIG welding machine including: 6 to 200 amp output, HF or 'Tough-StartTM TIG' starting, 2T/4T trigger control, digital amp meter with preset and hold function, adjustable AC frequency and AC balance.
A fully adjustable pulse function including: starting current, up & down slope, pulse current, pulse width, base current, crater current and post flow control.
The variable high frequency pulse allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the application, for reduced distortion and increased travel speeds.
Menu driven providing maximum flexibility for adjusting parameters while maintaining a simple control panel layout.
Advantages of AC/DC Tig Welder - Invertec V205-T:
- Full function AC/DC TIG with adjustable pulse welding.
- Max output of 200A, 240 volt input.
- Infinitely variable output control.
- HF or 'Tough-StartTM TIG' starting.
- Full control of all pulsing parameters.
- High/low pulse frequency for less distortion, higher travel speed.
- Digital amp meter, presettable output.
- Menu driven for easy set up.
- Generator compatible (>8kVA).
- Lightweight and portable, includes shoulder strap.
- 2 year warranty.
Physical specifications of AC/DC Tig Welder - Invertec V205-T:
- Weight:17.6 kgs.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 380 x 210 x 480