The V*S Master motor, like the RPM AC motor, was designed from the beginning to be a Variable Speed Inverter Duty motor. It is not a fixed speed motor design that has been re-rated to be an Inverter Duty motor. All V*S Master motors are designed to operate from zero speed to base speed with full load current and torque below the class F temperature rise.
Each V*S Master has three thermostats, one per phase, to provide Inverter Duty thermal protection. The V*S Master 1500 rpm, 900 rpm and 750 rpm motors truly provide the performance of a blower-cooled motor in a TEFC enclosure. This means that the customer does not need to purchase and mount a blower motor, starter or install three-phase power leads to a blower motor.
- Continuous constant torque to zero speed
- 1000:1 Constant Torque
- 1.5 to 380kW TENV/TEFC
- IEC frames with CE and UL approval (contact Baldor for more details)
- NEMA frames with CSA and UL approval
- Meets latest 2005 NEC code for thermal protection on AF power
- Surpasses the requirements of NEMA MG-1 Part 31
- Guaranteed corona free operation
- Thermal protection; 3 N/C thermostats
- 40º C Ambient, Continuous Duty, Class F insulation
- Encoder provisions
- Cast Iron frame and end brackets
- 200% overload torque for one minute below base speed