Video Door phones are a popular facet of home security enabling the home owner to identify and communicate with visitors at the door. Most models like the Ophera model below allow for expansion including the connection of multiple call buttons and electric locks.
Through design, colour and technology, the Ophera recessed video-audio door entry monitor has been conceived to meet all possible requirements. With a high definition 3.5" LCD TFT colour screen, a swivel mount display to allow viewing from a range of angles, three surround colours and an intercom module included with each monitor. Ophera is suitable for both home and office use.
Ophera has sleek dimensions of just 158mm wide, 124mm high and 16mm deep (back box 55mm deep) and is fully compatible with the BPT 2 wire and CAT5 systems, X1 systems and systems 300.
Each Ophera monitor comes with:
* Ophera colour monitor & embedding box
* 3 Surround colours- white, orange & artic blue
* Intercom module
Aiphone are suitable for either residential or commercial applications where a colour hands free intercom system is required. The JF series (pictured) enables a single video door station and up to a total of 2 internal room stations, all with the handsfree communications feature. Three types of video door stations are available for use with this series. They include a surface mount plastic station, a diecast steel, vandal proof door station and a flush mount stainless steel, vandal proof station.
Each Aiphone JF intercom kit contains:
* Hands free operation
* Colour video LCD room stations
* Video and audio monitoring of the door station
* Slim line design (27mm thick)
* Simple operation & 2 year product warranty
24 Seven Alarms | CCTV Systems & Alarms
The following is a list of services we provide:
- Installation of digital video surveillance systems
- Alarm installation- domestic and commercial
- Alarm monitoring from just $30.00 per month + GST for both domestic and commercial clients.
- Security alarm maintenance and fault finding on a variety of panel makes and models
- Upgrading and provision of additional facets to existing alarm and CCTV infrastructure
- Rental of CCTV equipment packages for short term security solutions
- Medical alert system set-up for individual homes, offices and retirement villages
- Shop entry alert systems, installed and maintained
- Fully integrated home automation systems, fitted and maintained
- After-hours back-up service for corporate staff working in isolation
- Data cabling
- Phone line installation
- Access Control installation