Supporting automated gate, door, lift, and proximity card access control systems using either the Inner Range Concept 4000 System, or the GE Security Tecom Challenger V8 Security System.
The Inner Range Concept and Tecom Challenger Security Systems maintain their cost effectiveness across the spectrum, regardless of the size of your system, modular design and memory size options ensure that you are only paying for what you need.
Both security systems provide a totally integrated solution with unrivalled scalability and flexibility.
The Concept 4000 and Tecom Challenger seamlessly combines Security Monitoring, Access Control of Doors and Lifts and Building Management Technologies within the one system.
- All Users are assigned individual permissions within the system and access to and from any Area, movement through Doors and access via Lifts etc are strictly controlled, reported and recorded.
- Reduction in the time required to administer separate systems and produce composite reports. All information is now contained within the same system and compatibility of data across applications is not an issue.
- Having granted access to a User, the system automatically turns off the security alarm to reduce unnecessary alarms events and turns on the lights to prevent accidents.
- Reduced cost due to the reduction in cabling and labour required to install and maintain individual systems.
- Reduced cost as a result of the system's ability to share detectors, inputs and outputs across technologies.