Access Control | Single Swing Gate
- RHS steel sections
- 2-pack primed & powder coat
- Hot dipped galvanised
- Hot dipped galvanised plus powder coat
- Powder coat over pre-galvanised sections
- Independent of road surface
- No ground track
- High security
- Spans from 8 metres
- Driveway usable during gate installation
- Drive motor is 3-phase brake motor, 0.55kW, to 1.0kW 100% duty cycle with adjustable opening and closing speeds. Limit and/or proximity switches are used for position sensing.
- Features a manual override system in the event of a power failure.
- Controlled via a purpose-built control board, or optional by a PLC.
- Flexible control boards and PLC units are used, allowing linkages to a range of peripheral applications like safety inputs, alarms, strobe lights etc.;depending on client requirements.
- Standard system may be interfaced with most types of access control systems.
- High speed retracting ability; achieving up to 1metre per second gate speed.
- Safety devices available include:
- Photo-electric beams
- Loop detectors
- Safety curtains
All our technical and sales staff are trained to assist in the installation of the safest automation systems available.
A selection of gate designs are available depending on the requirements of the site. Matching fencing can also be provided if required. Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) can be installed to provide power for operation of the slide gate should mains power fail. To view Gate Options click here
Product Code Generation
Clear Opening refers to the width of the passage in which the gate assembly is manufactured to suit.
All mandatory and Optional Entries are merely proposing typical configurations commonly ordered. Should departure from typical configurations be required, please contact your nearest Leda-Vannaclip Sales Office.