Our Smartpark Access Control System provides smarter access control using the RFID the buildings
This allows for access by card users but importantly this access can at any time be withdrawn using the wireless link to the controller.
The result is that a council can hire out a facility for a night and don’t have to worry about further access once the card access has been disabled. A simple deposit bond will ensure that the card is returned.
The wireless communication capacity of the controller can also be used for the addition of video monitoring and the control of lights and power inside the building
SmartPark Control (A division of Industrial Automation Group) | Total Park Management for local / state government
SmartPark Control provides a unique cloud based Park Management system that combines all activities related to the proper maintenance and control of parks in one multi user application.
Bringing together 10 different functions into one system provides end users with a cost effective management tool that has no equal. These are:
1) Decentralised irrigation control provides individual station control per location for up to 100 stations using either two-wire or multi-wire connectivity. These individual controllers can then connect to a cloud based SCADA system for data logging, alarming and setpoint transfers
2) Tank management and pump control using dedicated control panels for the provision of pressure and /or flow control using a combination of soft starters and VSDs
3) Fertilser and wetting agent injection systems directly connected to the irrigation controller
4) Chlorine and pH monitoring
5) Weather station inputs that can be distributed among multiple controllers to allow evapotranspiration calculations
6) Floodlight control with power monitoring displays and floodlight selection to provide sporting clubs with the ability to reduce their expenditure by using pre-paid access cards
7) Solar power standpipe control for the filling of water tankers using pr-paid or post-paid access cards
8) Electric BBQ control for the vandal prevention, faulty element detection and usage statistics
9) Asset management of all electrical equipment including costing of spares and detailed electric drawings of all equipment and installation details.
10) Display all this on PCs, tablets and smart phones using auto sizing of the data.