FutureSafe in an effort to give you maximum control determined that three categories should be addressed for maximum controlled access. The three categories of identification basics are:
- Knowledge A personal identification number (PIN).
- Possession A magnetic stripe, proximity, Wiegand, smart/chip and laser. A PIN, in combination with a facility code, may be embedded into the credential.
- Biometric Some examples are voice, signature, eye and fingerprint. The traits are sometimes referred to as personal identification verifier or PIV. Dynamic PIV's include keystroke, gait and signature.
A greater degree of security may be achieved by combining the categories.
As each site is different our team of professionals will tailor make a system for your exact needs.
- Staff & Visitor Management
- Security for your people and equipment
- Able to integrate with other building security systems