- On board battery backed real time clock keeps track of current date and time.
- Clock accuracy is better than ± 1 minute per month.
- Battery backed memory saves system setups and history data.
- High Quality detachable input/output terminals for ease of connection. The DC390 doorcom contains a set of algorithms which can be used to implement complex control systems without the need for writing any programs. This allows the DC390 to keep running even if the network it is connected to fails. Communication to the DC390 is either via a standard RS232 link at 9600 baud or via Sphere Systems RS485 network.
- Proximity - Weigand and Button interfaces.
- First in - over ride of time control. This feature allows the timed doors to be activated only after an authorised card has been accepted by the system.
- The DC390 has time clocks for the time control of doors and outputs. Public Holiday Schedules.
- The DC390 has extensive database capabilities and all activities are logged. The last 1000 operations are stored and retrieved at five second intervals by the Facility Access program.
- Anti - passback, Dual Card control function.
- The DC390 implements a comprehensive alarm system.
- The DC390 can transfer information directly to the Sphere Facility DDC system, enabling alarm interconnection and plant operation via the Access system.
- Operates door strike via a relay with adjustable open time.
- Each DC390 can hold up to 5000 valid cards with time zones. 24 Logic Functions for Security Alarms.
- Supports alarm control room interface. (Telstra, Link, Hutchinson Paging, Securitel)
- Choice of tamper monitored inputs and voltage free digital alarm inputs.
- A maximum of 16 additional inputs are as follows:
- 6 universal (digital) inputs
- Dry switch closure to ground.
- Sinks approximately 2mA when switch is closed.
- Maximum of 16 additional outputs as follows:
- 2 digital outputs.
- Individual LEDs on each output.
- LED intensity indicated output level.
- Digital outputs switch between 0 and 12 volts.
- Board mounting: Snap track
- Environmental: 5 -50 °C, 10% to 90% noncondensing.
- Dimensions: 62 mm wide x 208 mm long.
- Power requirments: Nominal 17V AC @ 250 mA.
- Power - screw terminals.
Interconnect cables: Data - 20 way Flat ribbon. 3 meters maximum.
All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements. No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.