The DC450 series 2 door controller is a DIN rail mounting controller with extended features compared to the series 1 controllers. The number of users allowed in a DC450 door is about 5,000.
The number of time schedules has been increased to 126 and the number of time schedule groups to 64. In addition to the public holiday list in the DC390, the DC450 allows the specification of ranges of dates which can be used as public holidays.
Alarms too have been modified. The DC450 now handles tamper as well as open, short and input alarms on each input. Alarms for "forced door" and "door open too long" have been included. Packaging has been modified and the DC450 can be either snap track mounted or mounted in a DIN rail enclosure.
- 8 tamper proof inputs with 12 bit resolution
- 0 – 10V input range
- Common open and short voltage levels
- Individual upper and lower tamper levels
- Capability of inhibiting an alarm on an input
- Selectable inhibit and inhibit polarity on each input
- Individually selectable reverse action for Open Closed
- Individual time schedule for each input with normal or inverted selection
- Each input can generate up to 4 alarms – open circuit, short circuit, tamper, open
- 4 output relays one of which is dedicated to the door
- Each output can be controlled by a time schedule
- Changeover contacts on each relay
- Relays are rated to 250V AC/7A, 125V AC/12A
- DIN rail mounting enclosure: 156mm L x 85mm W
- Power supply: , 12VAC to 21V AC, 16V AC nominal
- Includes charging circuitry for a 12V 7AH lead-acid battery
All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements. No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required. Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.