Data is inserted into the System automatically from your subsidiary systems. These are Sales System (either Invoicing or Point of Sale), Banking System, Creditors System and Payroll System. This information may be obtained quickly and easily, and at any time during the course of the month.
Standing Journal function enables automatic, repetitive appropriation entries to be performed with a fixed amount or as a percentage of an account's balance.
A sub system called Expense Management System enables specific General Ledger Accounts to be tagged to provide up to four levels of "drill down" analysis. For example, Motor Vehicle expenses may be tagged through the EMS to provide details of total costs by Individual Vehicle and also to provide total costs by Type (Fuel, registration, etc)
A Budget System is also incorporated. This system allows for the entry of monthly or yearly budgets either manually or from a spreadsheet import. Of course, any financial report produced by the system may be exported to a spreadsheet.
- Full integration with subsidiary systems.
- A Detailed reporting of any group of accounts, spanning any period of months.
- A Trial Balance printed at any time.
- Profit and Loss statements by department or otherwise, spanning any period of months.
- A Budget Performance Report for the current, last and previous financial Year, with comparisons and variances to the budgets for the specified period.
- Full Expense Management of general ledger accounts.
- Multiple divisions, departments and cost centres.
- Full Budget Forecasting system.
- Export and Import information from/to spreadsheets.
- Much more…
- Fully Integrated.
- Saves Time.
- Ease of use.
- Full forecasting system.
- Business is more professional.
- Export function.