Accumulator | EHV
Its special design allows the bladder (the strategic component) to compress and deform into 3 lobes in order for the accumulator to store, then to deliver the fluid under pressure, as required.
- To increase your production rates thanks to large instantaneous flow rates that only accumulators can provide.
- Some spare power available at any time.
- Example : EHV 50-330/90
- Average flow : 650 L/min.
- Maximum pressure available : 320 bars
- Minimum pressure available : 250 bars
- Average power = Average flow x Average pressure /600 = 308 kW
The accumulator's ability to run independently moderates its installation cost while reducing your equipment running cost.
With a similar accumulator in compliance with the European standard, your OLAER accumulator is suitable for use in more than 35 countries making it boundary friendly.
The following technical characteristics are common to all type of accumulators.
- Test pressure (bar) : 500
- Min./Max. working temperature acceptable (°Celsius) : - 20/+80
- Min./Max. storage temperature (°Celsius) : - 40/+80
- Shell material : Alloyed steel
- Rubber compound NBR, IIR, EPDM etc.
- Protections : Bare metal, electro-chemical coating,epoxy resins, PTFE