HYDAC has completely revised its ASP – Accumulator Simulation Program calculation software and is now proud to present ASP5.
In addition to being totally redesigned, the ASP 5 program has two new program sections and is now no longer three-dimensional, but five-dimensional structure:
- Simulation, with the well-known advantages but with a completely fresh appearance and additional visual representation of the most important parameters,
- Pressure shock damping, clearly arranged in one program window,
- Pulsation damping, including corrected pump factors, also presented in a clear program window,
- Volume compensation during thermal expansion, and
- The integration of the stand-alone, simplified software ASPlight, also from HYDAC.
The user interface has been completely updated. Improvements have been made to the process for printing, exporting and saving the results. The visualisation of the simulation and the displays for volume, pressure and temperature are clearly arranged and make the new version a pleasure to use.
The following languages can be selected:
The latest version of the ASP program can be downloaded free of charge from our homepage: www.hydac.com.au