- Specific Gravity : 1.14 - 1.16
- pH (as supplied) : < 1
- Water Solubility : Miscible
- State : Liquid
- Appearance : Clear, colourless, strongly acidic liquid with fragrant odour; mixes with water.
- Quick acting liquid (5 minutes normally)
- Readily rinsable with water
- Leaves no residual film after rinsing
- 5 litre,
- 20 litre, and
- 200 litre containers.
Commonly it is used to deoxidise and brighten transport vans, boat hulls, aluminium sidings and road tankers.
Callington Haven's Albright works quickly to restore the original lustre to the metal.
Albright is often used to prepare an aluminium surface before welding and to clean off weld scale. Albright can be used to brighten mag wheels.
Albright will also remove soil, years of accumulated fungi, rust and wood stains from fibro, cement, terrazzo tiles and unpolished rock.\