Brickslot is a discreet, drainage system for use with brick or stone pavers. The 12mm slot blends in with the paving joints giving visual continuity to the pavement
12mm flared slot prevents debris being trapped.
Brick paversfit directly against the slot. For light duty pedestrian applications, pavers can be set on sand; for heavier duty applications, pavers should be set on concrete. Maximum paver depth 60mm to allow for 9mm bedding material.
Used with KlassikDrain and SlabDrain 100mm systems Brickslot fits directly into the K100, KS100, H100K or H100KS channel. Brickslot units are fitted with QuickLok for easy assembly to the channel unit. Metre and half metre sections are available. Half metre inspection units provide access to the channel or in-line pit for maintenance.
End caps and accessories are available from the K100 range
1. Brickslot is manufactured from galvanised steel or stainless steel.
2. For K100 channels and K900 in-line pit information, click here
3. For KS100 channels and KS900 in-line pit information, click here
4. Add 69mm to underlying channel invert for Brickslot invert
6. Only the brick tray in the inspection unit can be removed once Brickslot has been installed
To Know More about Aco Drain Brickslot Please click here
ACO Group of Companies | Surface Drainage Systems
We are the company with three red columns in our logo.
Our name is internationally synonymous for surface drainage systems. ACO products are found in countless places around the world - at traffic ...