Hebel® SoundBarrier™ panels are available in 4 standard thicknesses that provide sound reductions of up to 43db. Other panel sizes can be made to order if greater noise reduction is required. SoundBarrier™ walls can be further enhanced by the addition of decorative post treatments, capping, routed patterns or by affixing featurework to the face to create an attractive design.
- Cost Effective: Speed of installation means mean cost savings compared to traditional masonry construction.
- Speed of Construction: Fast installation and assembly speeds with smaller construction crew requirements.
- Fire Protection: Panels are non-combustible and won’t burn. Can provide bush fire hazard reduction.
- Design flexibility: Patterns/designs can be routed into the panels.
- Different wall configurations: Allows for relief on large walls.
- Footings: Smaller and quicker footings to be installed than other masonry barriers.
- Acoustic performance: High acoustic rating, effective sound transmission barrier.
- Acoustic: Rw 39 to 44
- Wall Thickness: 100mmto 200mm
For more information on Acoustic Barrier for Commercial & Industrial - Hebel® SoundBarrier™, please click here.