Are your workplace noise levels at or below 85dba?
Are you exposing yourself, your staff and colleagues or your neighbours to risk?
Sonic Curtains provide maximum noise reduction capabilities for all industrial and environmental applications. They will help you meet Health & Safety regulations.
The government has stipulated safe noise exposure limits. Contact us to find out how they apply to you and your industry.
It is not uncommon for Australians to be exposed to high levels of noise. Often people are unaware of the dangers involved.
Did you know Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) causes millions of Australians untold discomfort and stress? Workplace noise is one of the major causes of NIHL.
Excess workplace noise contributes to social isolation and a reduced quality of life, increased absenteeism, decreased production output and a lowered work performance. It also leads to workplace injuries and accidents.
Noise Induced Hearing Loss isn't curable, but it can be prevented.
Imagine a flexible noise control solution that will meet and treat your noise control needs.
Flexshield's Flexible Noise Barriers, or Sonic Curtains:
- Improve concentration at work
- Increase quality of work
- Ensure workers and visitors hear warning signal or sirens
- Ensure safe and enjoyable working conditions
- Increase efficiency and profits
- Reduce and control the spread of dust and fumes
Flexshield's Sonic Curtain can drastically cut your noise levels!
Flexshield’s Sonic soundproof curtains combines sound barrier and noise absorption prodperties into the one effective noise control solution.
Sonic Curtains provide a number of unique benefits, including:
- Suited to indoor and outdoor applications.
- Weather and UV resistant
- Able to accommodate access, ventilation and maintenance requirements while retaining high noise control
- Easily and effortlessly cleaned
- Able to incorporate vision panels, access doors and other penetrations
Having the right acoustic curtain assists manufactures and operators of noisy equipment to come under the Governments regulated decibel time exposure allowance (85dBA/8hr). This ensures companies avoid prosecution, litigation claims and employee harm and discomfort.
The most common uses for Flexible Noise Barriers are:
- Separate noisy operations or areas
- Divide noisy factories to provide safe areas
- Enclose or isolate noisy machines, equipment or processes
- Enclose or isolate operators and staff
Sonic curtains are suited to a wide range of industrial and environmental applications, including:
- Mines / Oil and Gas
- Any industrial machine or plant equipment
- Construction Works
- Earth Works
- Road Works
- Bridges / Tunnels
- Punch Presses
- Roof Top Plant
- And much more
To view more information about Flexshield Flexible Noise Barriers please click here.